Friday, October 23, 2015

Cracking The Code

I do think that everyone should learn to code. I think this because coding is an important nessicity in life. Coding is also important to learn because it is basically the base of all computer-related things and now days these things have becoming more and more used and popular. Another reason everyone should learn to code is because later on in college they may talk about coding, no matter what field your in, and if you have already learned about it, it would be a piece of cake! Those are the reasons I think that everyone should know how to code.

My first experience with programing was in 6th grade at Hanalei Elementary School. We did a few exercises with characters like Elsa, Anna, Zombies and much more! We had to insert blocks such as turn left, turn right or move ahead. We also watched a few inspiring videos with famous people such as the creator of Twitter, the creator of Facebook and even an professional NBA player! At first I thought that it was going to be super hard but once I started to get the hang of it, it was fun and not to hard! I loved coding for the first time!

If I could create a game it would be a game called duck duck goose. In this game there are ducks flying by with a random goose in the line of ducks. You have to hit or tap the goose. When you do this the ducks start to move faster and faster as you go. When you pass each level you get coins and with those coins you can buy different types of geese and ducks or a different bat to hit the goose with. When you hit a duck you loose a coin. This is my game that I would create.




No comments:

Post a Comment