Friday, January 29, 2016

Hockney Style Joiners

David Hockney's photomontages are different from my photomontages because his are more landscapes and scenes but mine are objects such as a building. His landscapes include things such as a dessert road or trees and things like that. My school photomontage was of a person and my final photomontage was of a building. Also David Hockney's photomontages are different then mine because his are more abstract and odd and mine are more realistic. Another thing is that his contain more photos than my photomontages.

Images can send a positive or negative message in many ways. You can send a positive message with showing a picture of somebody helping someone else or happy things like the sun or a flower. You can send a negative message by showing a picture of negative things like someone smoking or maybe a weapon or something inappropriate. Also bright pictures with nature in them also send a positive message. Although dark pictures of alleys and dark forests can sometimes send a negative message.

The message I intend my audience to see is in the church. The message that the church sends is that you have to have faith even hen it seems like there is no reason too. This is a positive message because it says to be faithful and to love your life. This also is intended to make the audience feel happy and faithful because I know when I look a church I seem to feel a little bit happier and I have more faith in my life. Also I intend my audience to see that everything happens for a reason which is said a lot at church's!





No comments:

Post a Comment