Monday, April 25, 2016

Character Development

I am kind and I care about how others feel and how what I say may affect someone else. I also work hard for the things I want. If something is challenging and hard I wont give up, but I will keep trying and trying until I get it. Some humorous and relatable imperfections I have are that sometimes I tend to be very lazy at home. For example if someone were to ask me to do something I wouldn't do it right away. I would probably do something else and then when they asked me again and I had to do it then I would do it.

The character traits I plan to exaggerate while animating myself would be to be very lazy and always tired. I could do this by maybe slouching my character so that I would look more tired. I also would make myself look tired by whenever someone ask me something I slouch and say no in a whiny voice. Also I would be extremely nice and helpful to anyone that needs it. I could do this by making me always nice and not exclusive.

The step-by-step process to creating an animated character is to first put your cut out picture of yourself into the animation frames section in photoshop. Second, select your layer right click and press duplicate layer. Third, with your new layer make a copy of your frame so that their is two frames and in the first frame have the first layer showing and in the second frame have the second layer showing. Fourth on the second layer and frame click file puppet warp and add pins so that you can move your character and start animating. Only make a slight movement so that it looks smooth. Fifth, repeat step two and then step four until you are pleased with your work. Then save as a jpg to your folder. I like my animation because it looks somewhat lifelike and it was hard to do but I did it.





No comments:

Post a Comment