Monday, May 23, 2016

Music Video Finale

P2T6 Focus from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

The storyline relates to the lyrics because I matched the lyrics to my actions in the storyline. For example when it says "I'm over here doing what I like, Im over here working day and night." the storyline is me playing soccer which matches the lyrics because i'm doing what I like.  Next in my storyline I am wiping a table then I am exhausted, that matches my lyrics because I am working my wiping the table and it shows be tired which shows that I was working a lot. Overall I think that I matched the lyrics to my actions well.

In the music video I have many fast-edit montage sequences. My favorite would have to be when it says "I'm over here doing what I like, Im over here working day and night." In this scene the part when it says "I'm over here doing what I like," It shows me juggling a soccer ball (doing what I like) then it quickly changes to the part when it says "Im over here working day and night." In this small section of the lyrics we managed to squeeze 3 shots into that. One of me whipping a window and then the second shot is just the first shot but flipped so it represents day and night. The third shot is me showing my exhaustion which explains how I have been working so much.

This music video showcases my best work because it is the end of the year and I have all of my knowledge from the school year. I can edit/create and awesome music video using techniques that I have learned this year. Some techniques I can use are interesting/engaging shot types like birds eye or low and high angle. Some other techniques I can use is awesome, fast editing using iMovie. Another technique I can use would be editing pictures to make them look amazing in photoshop.




Focus- Ariana Grande

 Hey
I know what I came to do 
And that ain't gonna change So go ahead and talk your talk Cause I won't take the bait I'm over here doing what I like I'm over here working day and night And if my real ain't real enough I'm sorry for ya, bae

Let's find a light inside our universe now Where ain't nobody keep on holding us down Just come and get it, let them say what they say Cause I'm about to put them all away (wooooo)
Focus on me, fuh, fuh, focus on me (wooooo)Focus on me, fuh, fuh, focus on me (wooooo)Focus on me (Focus), fuh, fuh, focus on me (Focus on me) (wooooo)Focus on me (Focus), fuh, fuh, focus on me (Focus on me) (wooooo)
I can tell you're curious It's written on your lips Ain't no need to hold it back Go head and talk your shhh (heyyy)I know you're hoping that I'll react I know you're hoping I'm looking back But if my real ain't real enough Then I don't know what is (yeah)
Let's find a light inside our universe now Where ain't nobody keep on holding us down Just come and get it, let them say what they say Cause I'm about to put them all away (wooooo)
Focus on me (hey), fuh, fuh, focus on me (wooooo)Focus on me (aaahh), fuh, fuh, focus on me (wooooo)Focus on me (Focus), fuh, fuh, focus on me (Focus on me, yeah) (wooooo)




No comments:

Post a Comment